Rohde & Schwarz ESH3 Test Receiver 9 kHz 30 MHz
The Automatic Test Receiver ESH 3 measures and demodulates AM, double sideband, single-sideband, pulse modulated and FM signals as well as interference in the range of 9 kHz to 30 MHz.
Features and Specifications
It is suitable for manual and programmed use as a
– Field strength meter in conjunction with suitable test antennas
– Selective RF-voltmeter (in conjunction with a current probe, it can also measure RF currents)
– System unit in automatic test systems.
- Sensitivity range: -30 to +137 dB MicroV.
- 4 selectable IF bandwidths: 0.2/0.5/2.4/10 kHz.
- Average, peak and quasi peak indication to CISPR16 and VDE0876 with programmable measuring times.
- 75 MHz broadband IF output for panoramic display (for example spectrum monitor EZM) or spectrum analyzer.
- Digital level indication in selectable units.
- Measurement of frequency offset, frequency deviation and modulation depth.
Standard calibration with a 90-day warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.