NSCA Technologies & Tra-Cal Lab have been serving the electronics, manufacturing, and telecom industries since 1988, consistently achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing quality products and services. NSCA Technologies & Tra-Cal Lab are Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). We provide new and reconditioned precision test and measurement equipment and provide calibration and repair services. NSCA sells, rents, leases, and sources test equipment. Tra-Cal calibrates and repairs test and metrology equipment.
Ensure the Accuracy, Reliability, and Safety of Your Equipment.
- Test Uncertainty Ratio is a minimum of 4:1 on most calibrations
- Calibrations with lowest uncertainties in commercial markets.
- More accurate than most calibration facilities.
- Avoid costly recalls
- Ensures accuracy and reliability of your equipment
- Reduce maintenance costs and equipment failures
- Meet the highest national standards of the US Navy, NASA, and government agencies.
- We take extra measures to ensure that our standard calibration is always one step above our competition.
- We will never perform a minimum random-point calibration.
- We provide comprehensive equipment services, evaluating, and calibrating to full manufacturer specifications and 100% of measurements are tested.
- We repair down to component level, so we can fix issues that others cannot at a lower cost.
NSCA Sells and Services:
- RF/Microwave: Signal Generators
- Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers
- Clamp Meters, Phase, Power Meters, and Thermocouple Meters
- Decade Boxes: Resistance, Capacitance, and Inductance
- Oscilloscopes: Including High Sampling Units
- Multimeter: Handheld to Precision Benchtop
- Process Control Instruments
- Communication Equipment and Optical
- Thermal and Distance Measuring Instruments
- High Accuracy Scales, Weights, and Micrometers
- Power Supplies
- And Additional Equipment
Tra-Cal Lab Provides:
- Test Equipment & Instrument Maintenance, Repair, and Replacements
- In-Lab and On-site Calibration Service to: NIST/OEM Spec, MIL, ANSI Z540.1 & Z540.3, and ISO-17025
- Equipment (Asset) Management Services
- Precision Metrology Services
- Independent Lab and Field Testing Services
- Used Test Equipment Refurbishing
- Test Solutions & Accessories
- Test Engineering & Applications
WHY BUY FROM NSCA & TRA-CAL?
TOP 5 REASONS TO PARTNER WITH US
- Tra-Cal Lab is an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Lab.
- Tra-Cal Lab is ISO 9000 and 9001 compliant.
- We provide 4 levels of Accredited Calibrations; standard and up to the highest national industry standard (ANSI Z540.3).
- We provide comprehensive equipment services, evaluating and calibrating to full manufacturers’ specifications.
- Our service is NIST-traceable, documented, and auditable.
- We provide Lab and Onsite Calibration Services
- Highly skilled engineers
- Competitive pricing
- Fast turnaround
- Over 35 years repair experience
- Lab and Onsite Equipment Maintenance, Repair, and Replacements
- Microwave RF is one of our specialties.
- We repair obsolete test equipment
- We repair down to component level
- Save up to 60% compared to a typical OEM repairs
- Full 90-day warranty for repairs
- We sell, lease, and rent a wide array of refurbished precision test & measurement equipment.
- Every unit is refurbished to original manufacture condition.
- Up to 80% off list prices
- Tailored warranties of up to 4 years*
- Support for legacy systems
- Equipment is 100% calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Lab
- Excellent Customer Service and Technical Support
*Contact us to check for warranty availability and terms for individual products.
- We are Keysight Small Business Partners. We offer the entire line of Keysight’s new test & measurement equipment.
- We offer a broad line of new telecom, datacom, general purpose, and physical dimension test & measurement equipment from leading manufacturers.
- We offer competitive prices all backed directly by the OEM.
- Over 28 years of product experience and continuous aftercare
- ISO 9000 and 9001 Accreditation – Committed to Quality
- Worldwide shipping
- We are Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses (SDVOB). Meet your Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), VOB (Veteran Owned Business), or SB (Small Business) goals.
- No commitment to purchase
- An inventory of over 5000 products
- Maintenance & calibration included
- Short-term month-to-month rentals — from only 30 days
- Applicable to all equipment
- Flexible finance options available
- Terms between 1–60 months
- We offer lease-to-own options.
- Typical lease terms are 24 to 60 months.