Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) N9928A-010-112-208-211-212-215-302-305-330 FieldFox Handheld Microwave Vector Network Analyzer, 26.5 GHz
Key Features and Functions
- 26.5 GHz max frequency
- Carry the world’s most integrated handheld T/R VNA analyzer
- Expand your measurement flexibility with optional 2-port VNA, time-domain, vector voltmeter, cable and antenna analyzer and more
- Save time by simultaneously measuring all four S-parameters with a single connection
- Perform accurate testing with QuickCal, full 2-port unknown thru Cal, TRL
- Easily measure average and pulse power with a USB power sensor
- Lightest handheld VNA at only 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg)
|N9928A-208||USB Power Sensor Measurements Versus Frequency|
|N9928A-211||Full 2-port S-parameters|
|N9928A-215||TDR Cable Measurements|
|N9928A-302||External USB Power Sensor Support|
|N9928A-305||Cable and Antenna Analyzer|
Standard calibration with a 1-year Return-to-Keysight warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.