Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) N9914A-210-211-215-233-235 FieldFox Handheld RF Analyzer, 6.5 GHz
Key Features and Functions
- 6.5 GHz max frequency
- Carry the world’s most integrated handheld RF analyzer: standard model includes cable and antenna analyzer
- Expand capabilities with optional VNA, spectrum analyzer, built-in power meter, vector voltmeter, and more
- Save time by measuring DTF and TDR in the same sweep
- Simultaneously measure all four S-parameters
- Make accurate spectrum analyzer measurements (± 0.5 dB) without needing warm-up
- Calibrate simply with QuickCal
- Lightest all-in-one analyzer at only 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg)
|210||Vector network analyzer transmission/reflection|
|211||Vector network analyzer full 2-port S-parameters|
|215||TDR cable measurements|
Standard calibration with a 1-year Return-to-Keysight warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.