“One-stop shop for all your Calibration needs”
At Tra-Cal we listen to you and make every effort to provide the services you need to satisfy your business requirements. This makes Tra-Cal Lab the foremost calibration laboratory worldwide.
The Metrology Lab’s policies and procedures rigorously adhere to the standards specified by ISO IEC 17025:2005. The Lab is inspected every year by Laboratory Accreditation Bureau (L-A-B), an authorized Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC) and International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) ISO inspection company. This ensures ongoing compliance to ISO standards. An in-house auditing team continually monitors ISO compliance and conducts internal audits to document adherence to ISO standards.
During every calibration, the standards used by Tra-Cal technicians can be traced back to U.S. National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) to ensure traceability measurement accuracy. Equipped with state-of-the-art standards and operated by highly skilled technicians, the Metrology Lab provides calibration in accordance with original manufacturer’s specifications, using manufacturer’s procedures. The goal is to provide you with quality calibration that results in the highest possible test equipment accuracy and reliability.
All Equipment is returned with a NIST-Traceable certification. Calibration services available:
NIST Bronze Level
- Full Calibration to 100% OEM Specifications
- ANSI Z540 Standard without data
Silver Level (ANSI-Z540)
- ANSI Z540 with as-found & as-left data
- Includes Bronze Level Service to OEM Spec.
- Adds ANSI-Z540 “As Found” and “As Left” Data for every parameter.
- Includes Data printout.
Gold Level (ISO-17025)
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 with data & uncertainties
- Includes Silver Level Service. Adds Uncertainty Computations.
- Provided Audited Third Party Oversight (from our ILAC, NACLA and APLAC Accrediting Body)
Platinum Level (ANSI Z540.3)
- ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding
- Includes Gold Level Service.
- Adds Guardbanding.
- Provided Audited Third Party Oversight (from our ISO Registrar – available at additional cost)
- Environmentally-controlled facilities to ensure high quality and accurate calibrations and measurements.
- Direction by a Tenured Lab Manager
- Professionally trained technicians in electronic and mechanical calibration.
- Custom database for data sheets, history, invoices, and computerized recall for upcoming due date.
- Serviced by all the major carriers (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Fast turnaround on most calibration services.
- Rush calibration service, i.e., overnight and 3-day service.
- Instrument pickup and delivery regionally.
- Monthly notification when instruments are due for calibration.
- Fluke MET/TRACK software equipment management system.
- Worldwide shipping.
We are constantly updating and expanding our electronic, mechanical, optical, temperature, pressure and dimensional calibration capabilities by listening to your business requirements, committing financial resources to new instruments and dedicating many hours to extensive employee certification and training. Remaining up-to-date with instrumentation and techniques is crucial to your success and ours.
- RF/Microwave Test Equipment Calibration
- Telecom Test Equipment Calibration
- Electrical Calibration
- Fiber Optic/Light wave Test
- Communication Calibration
- Dimensional Calibration
- Standards Calibration
- High Voltage/Current
- Temperature Calibration
- Gage Calibration
- Torque Wrench Calibration
- Video/HDTV equipment Calibration
- Monitor Calibration
- Radio-frequency-quadrupole (RFQ) Calibration
- Pressure Calibration
- Load Cell Calibration
- Rapid thermal processing (RTP) Calibration
- Flow Calibration
- Force Calibration