Rohde & Schwarz FSH3-13 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
The R&S®FSH is the ideal spectrum analyzer for cost-effective signal investigations in the field. It provides a large number of measurement functions and so can handle anything from the installation or maintenance of a mobile radio base station up to on-site fault location in RF cables to development and service — an extensive range of applications.
Features and Specifications
- Frequency range 100 kHz to 3 GHz High level accuracy : 0.5 dB typ.
- Easy operation, low weight and rugged design for field use
- Storage of up to 256 traces & setups
- Displayed average noise level typ. -114 dBm (RBW 1KHz)
- Resolution bandwidths 1kHz to 1 MHz, 1 and 3 steps
- Wide range of detectors: sample, max/min peak, auto peak, RMS
- General lab use
- Cable installation and maintenance
- Verify production line equipment
- General field use for communications installation and maintenance
- Field wireless equipment installation and maintenance
Standard calibration with a 1-year warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.