Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) N9928A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Vector Network Analyzer, 26.5 GHz
Key Features and Functions
- 26.5 GHz max frequency
- Carry the world’s most integrated handheld T/R VNA analyzer
- Expand your measurement flexibility with optional 2-port VNA, time-domain, vector voltmeter, cable and antenna analyzer and more
- Save time by simultaneously measuring all four S-parameters with a single connection
- Perform accurate testing with QuickCal, full 2-port unknown thru Cal, TRL
- Easily measure average and pulse power with a USB power sensor
- Lightest handheld VNA at only 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg)
Standard calibration with a 3-year Return-to-Keysight warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted.