Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) N9020A-526-B25-P13 MXA Signal Analyzer, 10 Hz to 26.5 GHz
Accelerate in wireless with the N9020A MXA
The N9020A MXA is designed to accelerate the development of new wireless devices for quick delivery to manufacturing and the marketplace. It has the versitility to easily adapt to your evolving test requirements by addressing multiple formats, generations and devices.
Real-time spectrum analyzer capability can be added as an upgrade to new and existing MXAs to help you capture and understand the most elusive signals in an increasingly complex signal environment. Coupled with 160 MHz of wideband analysis bandwidth, the MXA allows you to make accurate analysis of next-generation wireless communications and connectivity signals.
The N9020A MXA signal analyzer is a member of the X-Series spectrum analyzers, which is an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. It gives you the flexibility to satisfy your business and technical requirements across multiple products and programs – now and in the future.
Key Features & Specifications
Functionality – See the latest enhancements
- 10 Hz to 3.6, 8.4, 13.6, or 26.5 GHz; internal preamplifier options up to 26.5 GHz
- 25 MHz (standard); 40, 85, 125 or 160 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Fast sweep capability ships standard with new instruments (requires Option B40 or DP2 or MPB)
- Real-time spectrum analyzer capabilities with 100% probability of intercept for signal duration as short as 3.57 µs
- ±0.23 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -114 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset; +20 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -166 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with preamplifier
- -78 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (with noise correction on)
Measurement applications & software
- Supports >25 measurement applications, covering cellular communication, wireless connectivity, digital video and general purpose
- Advanced analysis of more than 75 signal formats, software runs inside the MXA with 89600 VSA software
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.
- Keysight’s PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
Automation & communication interface
- LXI class C compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming remote language compatibility with PSA, 8566/68, and 856x
- Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows 7 operating system (standard)
|526||Frequency Range, 10 Hz to 26.5 GHz|
|B25||Analysis Bandwidth, 25 MHz|
|P13||Preamplifier, 100 kHz to 13.6 GHz|
Standard calibration with a 1-year Return-to-Keysight warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Accelerate the development of wireless devices with the MXA
Get faster acquisition times and save overall test time with fast power
Perform faster sweeps of CW-like signals while performing spur searches or measuring harmonics
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.