Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator with options
Keep pace with rapid design changes using the PXB baseband generator and channel emulator to test receiver signal processing to standards and beyond. The PXB is the only instrument that combines multi-format baseband generation, real-time fading and signal capture in a single box. At any stage of the R&D lifecycle, you can use the PXB to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot designs.
The PXB simplifies test setup too, with over 20 calibrated confi gurations (up to 4×2 MIMO) that can be redefi ned in seconds using the instrument user interface. And by providing multiple functions, easy on-site upgrades and performance that can handle future technologies, the PXB ensures your investment returns ongoing value.
Count on the PXB to:
- Minimize design uncertainty with the most flexibility to test beyond standard requirements
- Reduce the time, cost and complexity of system setup and calibration
- Maximize the value of your investment through higher instrument utilization and easy upgrades
- Up to 120 MHz modulation, fading, and signal capture bandwidth
- 512 Msa playback and signal capture memory per channel
- Up to 6 baseband generators
- Up to 8 faders, each with up to 24 paths
- Single channel, dual channel, 1×2, 1×4, 2×1, 2×2, 2×4, and 4×2 MIMO
- Run Signal Studio software: LTE, HSPA, W-CDMA, GSM/EDGE, TD-SCDMA, Mobile WiMAX™, WLAN, digital video and GPS
- Connect with SystemVue software or play back your own MATLAB® waveforms
Multiple units available with options, any of the four configurations below.
|616 – 6 DSP blocks on 3 baseband cards|
|634 – 4 I/O ports – 4 analog I/Q out and 4 digital I/O on 2 I/O cards|
|EFP – Baseband generation, fixed perpetual license|
|JFP – Calibrated AWGN, fixed perpetual license|
|N7625B-6FP – Connect to N5106A PXB, fixed perpetual license|
|N7625B-EFP – Basic LTE TDD, fixed perpetual license|
|N7625B-JFP – Basic LTE-Advanced TDD, fixed perpetual license|
|N7625B-QFP – Advanced LTE TDD, fixed perpetual license|
|N7625B-TFP – Advanced LTE-Advanced TDD, fixed perpetual license|
|N7625B-WFP – Advanced LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD real-time R9/R10 UL, fixed perpetual license|
|QFP – Fading with SISO channel models, fixed perpetual license|
|TFP – LTE channel models, fixed perpetual license|
|+ N5106A-031 N5106A-032 N5106A-034 N5106A-EFP N5106A-JFP N5106A-QFP N5106A-TFP N5106A-U01|
Standard calibration with a 1-year Return-to-Keysight warranty included.
N5106A-616-634-EFP-JFP-031-032-034, N5106A-EFP-JFP-QFP-TFP-U01, N7625B-6FP-EFP-JFP-QFP-TFP, N7625B-WFP-QFP-TFP
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted.