Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) E8267D-540-1E1-1EA-UNT-UNW PSG Vector Signal Generator 250 KHz-40 GHz
The E8257D PSG analog signal generator combines metrology-grade frequency and level accuracy with excellent distortion and spurious characteristics to test your most advanced devices with the highest quality signals. Meet test system needs across a wide frequency range with 20, 31.8, 40, 50, and 67 GHz models available and the ability to add frequency extender modules to cover up to 1.1 THz.
- 100 kHz to 13, 20, 31.8, or 44 GHz (0.001 Hz resolution). Extendable to 75, 90, 110, 140, 220, 325, 500, 750 or 1100 GHz – millimeter-wave frequency extenders
- +23 dBm from 0.4 to 20 GHz and +18 dBm @ 40 GHz output power (typical)
- External I/Q inputs provide 160 MHz (extendable to 4 GHz) RF modulation bandwidth
- SSB phase noise with Option UNY: -143 dBc/Hz (typical) for a 1 GHz signal at 10 kHz offset
Modulation and sweep
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, custom I/Q
- Step, list, and ramp sweep frequency and power
- Source control using PSA Series Option 215
Baseband generation and signal creation
- Internal baseband generator (80 MHz RF BW): arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q
- Compatible with M8190A wideband arbitrary waveform generator
- Create reference signals: radar, multitone, NPR, custom modulation, WLAN, GPS/GNSS, MATLAB, and more – Signal Creation
- Multi-channel baseband generation, digital I/O, MIMO fading, and RF to RF fading with N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator
Automation and communication interface
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all PSG signal generators
|540||Frequency range from 250 kHz to 40 GHz|
|1EA||High output power|
|UNT||AM, FM, phase modulation, and LF output|
|UNW||Narrow pulse modulation|
Standard calibration with a 1-year Return-to-Keysight warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.