Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) E4440A-IDS-B7J-H70 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
The E4440A PSA high-performance spectrum analyzer measures and monitors complex RF and microwave signals up to 26.5 GHz. With optional external mixing, the frequency coverage expands to 110 GHz using our external mixer and to 325 GHz by other vendor’s mixer.
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -155 dBm (-169 dBm w/preamp) displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth (Option B7J for the Basic mode)
- Optional 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth to capture and measure complex signals.
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements
1DS 100kHz to 3GHz built-in preamplifier
B7J Digital demodulation hardware
H70 70MHz IF output
*We have many with other options, starting at $17,990 USD. Please contact us for details.
Standard calibration with a 90-day warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.