Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) DSA90404A-009-800 Infiniium High Performance Oscilloscope with 8 GHz upgrade
The Keysight Infiniium 90000 Series oscilloscopes are engineered to give you unmatched real-time measurement accuracy so you can:
- Use your jitter budget in your design, not on your oscilloscope.
- Pass today’s demanding compliance tests more quickly.
- Debug your toughest designs with confidence.
Key Features and Functions
- 4 GHz (upgradable to 13 GHz)
- 4 analog channels
- Capture a longer signal trace with up to 1 Gpts memory and 20 GSa/s sample rate
- Get superior measurement accuracy with a noise floor of 0.79 mVrms at 50 mV/div and deep jitter analysis capability
- Make it easier to compensate for probe, fixture and channel effects with hardware accelerated de-embedding
- Increase scope’s usability with software applications for compliance, debug and analysis
- Get measurement automation with the user-defined application
Standard calibration with a 1-year Return-to-Keysight warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted.