Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) 81150A-002 2-channel Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator, 120 MHz
Key Features & Functions
- 1µ – 120 MHz pulse generation with variable rise/fall time
- 1µ – 240 MHz sine waveform output
- 14-bit, 2 GSa/s arbitrary waveforms
- 512k samples deep arbitrary waveform memory per channel
- Noise with a selectable crest factor and signal repetition time of 26 days
- FM, AM, PW, PWM, FSK modulation capabilities up to 10 MHz
- 1 or 2 channel, coupled and uncoupled
- Differential outputs
Waveform Creation and Editing
- Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software.
002 Two output channels for 81150A
Standard calibration with a 1-year Return-to-Keysight warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.