Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) 34970A Data Acquisition Switch Unit
CYBER WEEK SALE (DECEMBER 2-6 2019)
Five (5) units available at this price.
The Keysight 34970A Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit consists of a three-slot mainframe with a built-in 6 1/2 digit digital multimeter. Each channel can be configured independently to measure one of 11 different functions without the added cost or hassles of signal-conditioning accessories. Choose from eight optional plug-in modules to create a compact data logger, full-featured data acquisition system or low-cost switching unit. On-module screw-terminal connections eliminate the need for terminal blocks and a unique relay maintenance feature counts every closure on every switch for easy, predictable relay maintenance. Our most popular module 34901A features a built-in thermocouple reference and 20 two-wire channels.
- 3-slot mainframe with built-in GPIB and RS232 interfaces
- 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 250 channels per second
- 8 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, ac/dc volts and current; resistance; frequency and period
- 50k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
- Free BenchLink data logger software to create tests without programming
- All available modules are available for sale
- See “attached documents” for data sheet for that lists the modules
|34970A-001||Mainframe without internal 6.5 digit DMM|
|34970A-100||100-volt ac line selection|
|34970A-120||120-volt ac line selection|
|34970A-220||220-volt ac line selection|
|34970A-240||240-volt ac line selection|
|34970A-A6J||ANSI Z540-1-1994 Calibration|
Standard calibration with a 90-day warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.