- 1.NSCA Tra-Cal is NOW ANSI Z540.3 Accredited, Meeting the Highest National Standards of Calibration!
- 2.NSCA and Tra-Cal Participates in the 2016 IAFE Convention and Trade Show’s Safety Program in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 28–29, 2016
- 3.NSCA Technologies & Tra-Cal Lab Receive Veteran Institute For Procurement Grow Certification
- 4.NSCA & Tra-Cal to Exhibit in the 2017 Naval Future Force Science and Technology Expo
- 5.NSCA & Tra-Cal Lab to Exhibit in the NCSLI’s Symposium at National Harbor MD on August 12-17, 2017
- 6.NSCA & TRA-CAL Featured In Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation’s “We Are Montgomery County Campaign” New Video Series
- 7.NSCA & Tra-Cal’s Veteran’s Fundraiser for Fisher House Foundation
- 8.Thermometer Calibration for Breweries
- 9.NSCA and Tra-Cal: Celebrating 30 Years of Service
- 10.Introducing Wishlists!
- 11.New Services from NSCA & Tra-Cal Lab!
- 12.Tra-Cal Lab’s New Calibration Services – Copper Mountain Test Equipment
- 13.Message from NSCA & TRA-CAL – Our Commitment during COVID-19 Crisis
- 14.Featured Product: Joulescope
- 15.3 Ways to Make the Most of this Situation
We now provide calibration services for Copper Mountain test equipment!
For more than thirty years, Tra-Cal Lab has provided quality calibration services for electrical test and measurement equipment. Tra-Cal calibrates a broad range of electrical and physical dimensional test and measurement equipment accredited and/or certified in compliance with ISO-17025. Now, Tra-Cal Lab is equipped with new standards so we can calibrate your Copper Mountain test equipment! Below is a list of some of our Copper Mountain RF test equipment calibration services.
Radio Frequency (RF) Microwave Calibration Services
Tra-Cal calibrates a broad range of radio frequency and microwave (high frequency) electrical equipment utilized for measurement, design, and testing, with a capability range of DC – 50 GHz, including:
- Frequency Counters and Amplifiers
- Power Meters and Sensors
- Signal Generators
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Vector Network Analyzers
- and more!
All Equipment is returned with a NIST-Traceable certification. Calibration services available:
- ANSI Z540 Standard without data
- ANSI Z540-1 with as-found & as-left data
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 with data & uncertainties
- ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding
- Instrument Cleaning
- Safety Checks
- Battery and Fuse Replacements
- Asset Preservation and Maintenance
- Local Pickup and Delivery (DC Metro area)
In addition to our Calibration services, Tra-Cal provides the following services for test equipment and instruments from major manufacturers:
- Repair (including obsolete equipment!)
Advantages of Selecting Tra-Cal’s Calibration Services
- Provide repeatable accuracy, saving time, money, materials, and labor.
- Calibrating your precision test and measurement instruments is the easiest way to avoid errors.
- We take extra measures to ensure that our standard calibration is always one step above our competition.
- We will never perform a minimum random-point calibration.
- We calibrate to 100% of manufacturer’s specifications
- Meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Prevent costly recalls and damage to your company’s reputation
- Reduce the risk of products failing in service.
- Save money from warranty and rework costs.
Contact Us Today For Your Calibration Quote!
Contact us to get a quote on our Copper Mountain Test Equipment Calibration Services today!