Tra-Cal Lab Services
The measuring instrument is only as good as its reference calibration and adjustments. After NSCA experienced varied quality from calibration providers, we established our own metrology laboratory, Tra-Cal Lab.
Tra-Cal performs on-site and in-lab calibration service, instrument repair, and metrology database management. Tra-Cal performs rigorous internal and external quality checks to comply with industry standards, plus equipment calibrations and repairs that follow manufacturer specifications, to ensure that our customers have reliable, repeatable measurement capabilities.
NSCA and Tra-Cal’s business and technical processes are fully ISO-9000 and 9001 compliant and NIST-Traceable. Our lab is also ANSI-Z540.1 & .3 accredited, and MILSTD 45662 compliant. Tra-Cal has achieved the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Laboratory Accreditation, an independent certification, attesting our capability to perform the highest level of calibration and metrology service for our customers.
Tra-Cal Lab Provides:
- Test Equipment & Instrument Maintenance, Repair, and Replacements
- In-Lab and On-site Calibration Service to: NIST/OEM Spec, MIL, ANSI Z540.1 & Z540.3, and ISO-17025
- Equipment (Asset) Management Services
- Precision Metrology Services
- Independent Lab and Field Testing Services
- Used Test Equipment Refurbishing
- Test Solutions & Accessories
- Test Engineering & Applications