Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) N9344C Handheld Spectrum Analyzer (HSA), 20 GHz
In-Stock Available for Rental or Purchase
This is a demo unit. If you are making measurements in the field, the Keysight N9344C handheld spectrum analyzer (HSA) makes your job easier. MIL PRF 28800 Class 2 compliant, it has the features you need for operating in tough field environments and its measurement performance gives you confidence the job’s been done right. The N9344C HSA lets you automate routine tasks to save time and ensure consistent results. Field testing just got easier with the Keysight N9344C HSA.
- 9 kHz to 20 GHz
- –144 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- ±1.3 dB amplitude accuracy
- CISPR compliant EMI filters and quasi-peak detector
- Channel scanner measures up to 20 channels simultaneously
- Spectrum monitor with spectrogram display, record, and playback
- Peak and average power measurement with Keysight U2020 X-Series and U2000 series USB power sensors
- AM/FM/ASK/FSK modulation analysis and time-gated spectrum analysis
- P20 – RF preamplifier
- TG7 – Tracking generator
- SIM – Spectrum monitor
- AMA – AM/FM modulation analysis
- TMG – Time-gated spectrum analysis
New accessories included. Other options can be added or subtracted at a discount.
Standard calibration with a 3-year Return-to-Keysight warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.