Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) E5071B-016-214-UNQ ENA RF Network Analyzer, 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz Rental
$895.00 /per month; 1-month minimum
50% Off Regular Rental Rate
The E5071B network analyzer offers fast and accurate measurements for RF components. The advanced architecture minimizes the number of sweeps to complete a multiport measurement and further improves test throughput.
Key Features & Specifications
- 125 dB dynamic range at test port (typical)
- 9.6 us/point sweep speed
- 0.001 dB rms trace noise
- Integrated 2-, 3- and 4-ports with balanced measurements
- Fixture embedding/de-embedding and port characteristic impedance conversion
- Frequency-offset mode for frequency translated devices.
- Built-in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Measurement Wizard Assistant (MWA) software
|016||Touch screen color LCD|
|214||2-port S-parameter test set, extended power range (-50 dBm to 10 dBm)|
|UNQ||Standard stability timebase|
Standard calibration included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted.