Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) E4407B-1D5-1DS-A4H-AYX-B72 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
In-Stock Available for Rental or Purchase
The Keysight / HP E4407B Spectrum Analyzer is part of Keysight’s general purpose line of ESA spectrum analyzers which can offer the ideal balance between economy and performance. Depending on your application, the Keysight / HP E4407B Spectrum Analyzer may be fitted with application software such as Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne, Modulation Analysis, Blue Tooth, Cable Fault, and more.
- Maximum Frequency: 26.5 GHz
- Minimum Frequency: 9 kHz
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- +16 dBm TOI
- -167 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- 10 MHz demodulation bandwidth
- 1 Hz narrow resolution bandwidth (optional)
- 1 ms sweep time (50 ns 0 span)
- Variable sweep (trace points) from 2 to 8192
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
Standard calibration with a 90-day warranty included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand. Contact us for current prices.