Keysight (formerly Agilent T&M) E4407B-1D5-1DS-A4H-AYX-B72 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer Rental
$745.00 /per month; 1-month minimum
50% Off Regular Rental Rate
In-Stock Available for Rental or Purchase
The Keysight / HP E4407B Spectrum Analyzer is part of Keysight’s general purpose line of ESA spectrum analyzers which can offer the ideal balance between economy and performance. Depending on your application, the Keysight / HP E4407B Spectrum Analyzer may be fitted with application software such as Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne, Modulation Analysis, Blue Tooth, Cable Fault, and more.
- Maximum Frequency: 26.5 GHz
- Minimum Frequency: 9 kHz
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- +16 dBm TOI
- -167 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- 10 MHz demodulation bandwidth
- 1 Hz narrow resolution bandwidth (optional)
- 1 ms sweep time (50 ns 0 span)
- Variable sweep (trace points) from 2 to 8192
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
Standard calibration included. Please contact us for additional calibration service prices.
Standard Calibration Price (without data): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540 Calibration Price (with as-found & as-left data): Request a Quote
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Price (with data & uncertainties): Request a Quote
ANSI Z540.3 with data & uncertainties and Guardbanding: Request a Quote
Test & Measurement Equipment Repair Services: Request a Quote
*Note: Prices shown on the nscainc.com’s site do not include taxes or credit card fees. Prices do not include shipping and handling unless otherwise noted.