ONSITE CALIBRATION SERVICE
Tra-Cal will come to your facility
Our state of the art mobile labs provide a cost effective calibration service at your facility, eliminating the need to disassemble and ship delicate and valuable electronic equipment. Tra-Cal has over 100 pieces of equipment available for each of our vans to service all your onsite calibration and repair requirements. We do a complete calibration that meets 100% of OEM specifications.
Tra-Cal On-Site Calibration Service Advantages
- Eliminates instrument down time
- Eliminates need for spares
- Minimal interruptions to your manufacturing process
- You always know where your equipment is.
- You can schedule to do your equipment in one visit or many visits
- Eliminates shipping costs
- Our calibration technicians are available to answer your questions immediately
- Increased employee productivity
Benefits of On-Site Services
- Provides a controlled calibration environment at your facility.
- Establishes a set date and time to work around your production schedule.
- Saves downtime, shipping and excessive handling of expensive test instruments
- Provides technicians trained in electronic and mechanical calibration
- No more production delays.
- Competitively priced Calibration
- On-Site ISO 17025:2005 accredited calibration available
On-Site Calibration Capabilities Include
- RF/Microwave Test Equipment Calibration
- Telecom Test Equipment Calibration
- Electrical Calibration
- Fiber Optic/Light wave Test
- Communication Calibration
- Dimensional Calibration
- Standards Calibration
- High Voltage/Current
- Temperature Calibration
- Gage Calibration
- Torque Wrench Calibration
- Video/HDTV equipment Calibration
- Monitor Calibration
- RFQ Calibration
- Pressure Calibration
- Load Cell Calibration
- RFP Calibration
- Flow Calibration
- Force Calibration
If you do not see the type of calibration you need, that doesn’t mean we cannot do it. Please contact us to learn more about our calibration services.