Dear Valued NSCA & TRA-CAL Customer,
As we adapt to the rapidly changing global business environment brought on by the global infiltration of COVID-19, we are committed to continuing to help you maintain your ongoing business operations and keep your projects moving forward while providing you with our best possible service and support. NSCA & TRA-CAL is here for you and your company with the necessary equipment, customer service, and technical support to enable your ongoing efforts.
Protecting our team and minimizing risk is a top priority. As communities experience the impact of COVID-19, we want to share with you some of the steps we are taking to manage the health and safety of our customers, employees, and their families.
- We will continue to follow the most recent guidance and precautions from health officials, with attention to the cleanliness and working environment of our facilities.
- We have implemented additional equipment cleaning routines for assets, both coming into and for assets leaving our facilities.
- We continue to ask that our employees follow the guidance of public health officials, including frequent handwashing and staying home if they feel ill.
- We have reviewed and requested potential work at home environments with our teams where appropriate.
- We have suspended employee travel to or from areas that are highly impacted by the COVID-19.
- We have asked our sales teams to utilize remote meeting capabilities and calls when practical and follow all customer policies if onsite visits are required.
- We have implemented an onsite visitor policy to protect our employees and limit vendor visits.
Again, the health and wellbeing of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we live and work are of utmost importance to the entire NSCA & TRA-CAL family.
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
NSCA Technologies & Tra-Cal Lab