- 1.Agilent Technologies to Separate into Two Industry-Leading Public Companies
- 2.Keysight Technologies Unveils Latest Release of its Semiconductor Device Modeling and Characterization Software Tool Suite
- 3.Keysight Technologies, Spreadtrum Communications Announce MoU to Collaborate on Mobile Chipset Advanced Technology
- 4.Keysight Technologies Announces Breakthrough Technology Enabling the World’s Highest-Bandwidth Oscilloscopes
- 5.New look and feel of the N6705C DC Power Analyzer
- 6.Keysight Offers Four New PXI Chassis Offer High-Performance to Low-Cost Options
- 7.Electronic Products awarded Keysight’s CX3300 Series Device Current Waveform Analyzer the 2016 Product of the Year!
- 8.B1542A 10 ns Pulsed IV Solution Supports Infiniium S Series Oscilloscopes
- 9.Introducing the NEW Keysight 1000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
- 10.89600 VSA Software Version 22.01 Includes a Hotfix Release
- 11.Keysight Introduces PNA B-Model Vector Network Analyzers
- 12.New M9341B PXI I/O Module to Enhance Capabilities of the PXI Multiport Vector Network Analyzer
- 13.122 GHz Remote Heads Module for the DCA Oscilloscope is Now Shipping!
- 14.New Software Applications to Enhance Measurement Capabilities for the E5080A ENA Vector Network Analyzer are Available Now
- 15.Test with Keysight’s Data Analytics Software to Enable Faster Time
- 16.Keysight’s New 64 GBaud BERT solution simplifies test setup, accelerates 400G receiver test
- 17.Improve Your Design, Validation, and Test at Millimeter-Wave Frequencies
- 18.Keysight Enhances its FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
- 19.Five Hints For Successful Measurements In Noise
- 20.10 Hints For Making Successful Noise Figure Measurements
- 21.New Keysight Streamline Series USB Vector Network Analyzer and Oscilloscopes
- 22.Keysight Technologies’ Real-Time Oscilloscopes Enable Terabit Innovators To Validate Research In Less Time
- 23.New Release: Keysight B2985A/87A High Resistance Measurement Accessories Launch
- 24.New Keysight High Performance Electromechanical Switches for Microwave and RF Manufacturing Test Systems
- 25.New Micro Probe Head for InfiniiMax I/II Probe Amps
- 26.Keysight Technologies Delivers Professional Functionality In New Entry-Level Oscilloscope
- 27.Keysight Introduces New N6790A DC Electronic Load Module Series
- 28.Get Test Results Faster with the World’s First Dual-Channel Microwave Signal Generators (VXG) for 5G
- 29.Resistance Measurement Issues and Solutions
- 30.New Keysight Single and Dual DC Power Supplies Introduced
- 31.Keysight Technologies Announces New Next-Generation Handheld Microwave Analyzer
- 32.Keysight Launches New Radio Frequency Vector Signal Generator
- 33.Get Faster Data Analysis with Digital Multimeter Measurements
- 34.NEW – N443xD Microwave 4-port ECal Modules
- 35.New Keysight High-Frequency 40/50/53GHz USB/LAN Power Sensors
- 36.Keysight Technologies Delivers High Performance PXE EMI Receiver
- 37.Introducing the New Keysight DAQ970A/973A Data Acquisition System and DAQM909A Digitizer
- 38.5G Field Test for 2020 – Keysight’s 5G NR FieldFox Series
- 39.Keysight’s New Signal Analyzers Offer Excellent Phase Noise Performance
Advance in wireless test with wider bandwidth and real-time analysis
In an RF Globalnet article, Keysight Technologies announced their launch of a new Series of Wideband Signal Analyzers that provide superior phase noise performance at higher frequencies with improved usability. These analyzers were developed to help improve design and manufacturing validation for engineers in wireless and satellite communication industries. The analyzers include software that improves workflows while meeting 3GPP 5G new radio (NR) compliance standards.
- Improved phase noise with 3 Frequency Ranges: 10 Hz to 32/44/50 GHz
- Extended analysis bandwidth including 255/510MHz
- Improved usability with industry-leading software
The new Keysight N9021B MXA X-Series Signal Analyzer offers an enhanced frequency sweep algorithm, accelerating test time improvements with uncompromising performance. It provides radio frequency (RF) and millimeter-wave (mmWave) analysis to address the needs of engineers designing and delivering high-frequency new-generation wireless devices, including:
- Advancing wireless and satellite communications design verification and manufacturing with the widest analysis bandwidth in its class and superior phase noise performance at high frequencies.
- Eliminating the complexity of challenging signals by combining real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) with Keysight’s PathWave 89600 VSA software.
- Capturing measurement expertise and delivering repeatable results with industry-proven PathWave X-Series Measurement Applications.
- Maximizing the flexibility of test assets with a wide variety of PathWave X-Series Applications offering licensing terms that enable application sharing between X-Series signal analyzers and PXIe instruments.
Engineers need a test and measurement solution that addresses the signal analysis needs for a diverse set of wireless devices and systems, and provides the performance required to make rapid, accurate and repeatable measurements across both RF and mmWave frequencies. Keysight’s new MXA X-Series Signal Analyzer enables these engineers to overcome the challenges in identifying signals at higher frequencies and offers wider bandwidth to meet a breadth of wireless application test requirements.
The New N9021B MXA X-Series Signal Analyzer Offers the Following Key Features:
- Frequency range of 10 Hz – 50 GHz meeting specification requirements for both 5G NR FR1 and FR2.
- Signal detection with extended analysis bandwidth up to 510 MHz and better than 72 dB spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR).
- Best-in-class RF performance with a single sideband (SSB) phase noise -129 dBc/Hz (1 GHz, 10 kHz offset) for better EVM measurements (5G NR EVM less than 1%).
- Full-band real-time spectrum analysis (RTSA) to capture elusive or transient signals.
- Fast, accurate signal and spectrum measurements to increase throughput and yield while minimizing cost in 5G manufacturing
Source: Keysight Technologies. Keysight Launches New Signal Analyzer To Accelerate Innovation In Wireless Communications. RF Globalnet. https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/keysight-launches-new-signal-analyzer-to-accelerate-innovation-in-wireless-0001. Accessed: 3/17/2020.
Learn more about the N9021B MXA X-Series Signal Analyzer and all it offers for design validation and manufacturing testing. See datasheets and technical overviews below.
Contact your NSCA Keysight Small Business Partner for details and pricing today!