- 1.Agilent Technologies to Separate into Two Industry-Leading Public Companies
- 2.Keysight Technologies Unveils Latest Release of its Semiconductor Device Modeling and Characterization Software Tool Suite
- 3.Keysight Technologies, Spreadtrum Communications Announce MoU to Collaborate on Mobile Chipset Advanced Technology
- 4.Keysight Technologies Announces Breakthrough Technology Enabling the World’s Highest-Bandwidth Oscilloscopes
- 5.New look and feel of the N6705C DC Power Analyzer
- 6.Keysight Offers Four New PXI Chassis Offer High-Performance to Low-Cost Options
- 7.Electronic Products awarded Keysight’s CX3300 Series Device Current Waveform Analyzer the 2016 Product of the Year!
- 8.B1542A 10 ns Pulsed IV Solution Supports Infiniium S Series Oscilloscopes
- 9.Introducing the NEW Keysight 1000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
- 10.89600 VSA Software Version 22.01 Includes a Hotfix Release
- 11.Keysight Introduces PNA B-Model Vector Network Analyzers
- 12.New M9341B PXI I/O Module to Enhance Capabilities of the PXI Multiport Vector Network Analyzer
- 13.122 GHz Remote Heads Module for the DCA Oscilloscope is Now Shipping!
- 14.New Software Applications to Enhance Measurement Capabilities for the E5080A ENA Vector Network Analyzer are Available Now
- 15.Test with Keysight’s Data Analytics Software to Enable Faster Time
- 16.Keysight’s New 64 GBaud BERT solution simplifies test setup, accelerates 400G receiver test
- 17.Improve Your Design, Validation, and Test at Millimeter-Wave Frequencies
- 18.Keysight Enhances its FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
- 19.Five Hints For Successful Measurements In Noise
- 20.10 Hints For Making Successful Noise Figure Measurements
- 21.New Keysight Streamline Series USB Vector Network Analyzer and Oscilloscopes
- 22.Keysight Technologies’ Real-Time Oscilloscopes Enable Terabit Innovators To Validate Research In Less Time
- 23.New Release: Keysight B2985A/87A High Resistance Measurement Accessories Launch
- 24.New Keysight High Performance Electromechanical Switches for Microwave and RF Manufacturing Test Systems
- 25.New Micro Probe Head for InfiniiMax I/II Probe Amps
- 26.Keysight Technologies Delivers Professional Functionality In New Entry-Level Oscilloscope
- 27.Keysight Introduces New N6790A DC Electronic Load Module Series
- 28.Get Test Results Faster with the World’s First Dual-Channel Microwave Signal Generators (VXG) for 5G
- 29.Resistance Measurement Issues and Solutions
- 30.New Keysight Single and Dual DC Power Supplies Introduced
- 31.Keysight Technologies Announces New Next-Generation Handheld Microwave Analyzer
- 32.Keysight Launches New Radio Frequency Vector Signal Generator
- 33.Get Faster Data Analysis with Digital Multimeter Measurements
- 34.NEW – N443xD Microwave 4-port ECal Modules
- 35.New Keysight High-Frequency 40/50/53GHz USB/LAN Power Sensors
- 36.Keysight Technologies Delivers High Performance PXE EMI Receiver
- 37.Introducing the New Keysight DAQ970A/973A Data Acquisition System and DAQM909A Digitizer
- 38.5G Field Test for 2020 – Keysight’s 5G NR FieldFox Series
- 39.Keysight’s New Signal Analyzers Offer Excellent Phase Noise Performance
Keysight extends frequency coverage to 44 GHz to address EMC compliance testing requirements
Keysight’s news on their new PXE EMI Receiver was listed in RF Globalnet’s Top 10 News Stories. Keysight recently extended the company’s N9048B PXE Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Receiver from 26.5 to 44 GHz, enabling customers to meet current and emerging compliance testing requirements according to various standards bodies, including MIL-STD-461G and FCC Part 15. These improvements were made to address the needs of the cellular (5G) and automotive industries to leverage higher frequencies and deliver new applications requiring increased spectrum resources to carry large amounts of data at faster speeds.
Keysight’s PXE is a standards-compliant EMI receiver and diagnostic signal analyzer that provides the accuracy, repeatability, and reliability needed to test with confidence. Now supporting a frequency range of 2 Hz – 44 GHz, Keysight’s PXE EMI Receiver delivers:
- Sensitivity performance that allows detection of small signals close to the noise level, common in EMC compliant radiated emissions measurements, enabling customers to identify emissions caused by their device.
- Full compliance with CISPR 16-1-1:2019 and MIL-STD-461G (2015), ensuring devices comply with new worldwide and regional standards.
- Time domain scan (TDS) and accelerated TDS capabilities to meet dwell measurement requirements while reducing receiver scan and test time from multiple hours to seconds.
- Full signal visibility, where the real time scan (RTS) provides gapless signal capture and analysis in up to 350 MHz bandwidth and simultaneously displays the frequency domain, time domain and spectrogram, with three EMC detectors enabling customers to better understand their signals.
Contact your NSCA Keysight Small Business Partner for details and pricing today!