- 1.Agilent Technologies to Separate into Two Industry-Leading Public Companies
- 2.Keysight Technologies Unveils Latest Release of its Semiconductor Device Modeling and Characterization Software Tool Suite
- 3.Keysight Technologies, Spreadtrum Communications Announce MoU to Collaborate on Mobile Chipset Advanced Technology
- 4.Keysight Technologies Announces Breakthrough Technology Enabling the World’s Highest-Bandwidth Oscilloscopes
- 5.New look and feel of the N6705C DC Power Analyzer
- 6.Keysight Offers Four New PXI Chassis Offer High-Performance to Low-Cost Options
- 7.Electronic Products awarded Keysight’s CX3300 Series Device Current Waveform Analyzer the 2016 Product of the Year!
- 8.B1542A 10 ns Pulsed IV Solution Supports Infiniium S Series Oscilloscopes
- 9.Introducing the NEW Keysight 1000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
- 10.89600 VSA Software Version 22.01 Includes a Hotfix Release
- 11.Keysight Introduces PNA B-Model Vector Network Analyzers
- 12.New M9341B PXI I/O Module to Enhance Capabilities of the PXI Multiport Vector Network Analyzer
- 13.122 GHz Remote Heads Module for the DCA Oscilloscope is Now Shipping!
- 14.New Software Applications to Enhance Measurement Capabilities for the E5080A ENA Vector Network Analyzer are Available Now
- 15.Test with Keysight’s Data Analytics Software to Enable Faster Time
- 16.Keysight’s New 64 GBaud BERT solution simplifies test setup, accelerates 400G receiver test
- 17.Improve Your Design, Validation, and Test at Millimeter-Wave Frequencies
- 18.Keysight Enhances its FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
- 19.Five Hints For Successful Measurements In Noise
- 20.10 Hints For Making Successful Noise Figure Measurements
- 21.New Keysight Streamline Series USB Vector Network Analyzer and Oscilloscopes
- 22.Keysight Technologies’ Real-Time Oscilloscopes Enable Terabit Innovators To Validate Research In Less Time
- 23.New Release: Keysight B2985A/87A High Resistance Measurement Accessories Launch
- 24.New Keysight High Performance Electromechanical Switches for Microwave and RF Manufacturing Test Systems
- 25.New Micro Probe Head for InfiniiMax I/II Probe Amps
- 26.Keysight Technologies Delivers Professional Functionality In New Entry-Level Oscilloscope
- 27.Keysight Introduces New N6790A DC Electronic Load Module Series
- 28.Get Test Results Faster with the World’s First Dual-Channel Microwave Signal Generators (VXG) for 5G
- 29.Resistance Measurement Issues and Solutions
- 30.New Keysight Single and Dual DC Power Supplies Introduced
- 31.Keysight Technologies Announces New Next-Generation Handheld Microwave Analyzer
- 32.Keysight Launches New Radio Frequency Vector Signal Generator
- 33.Get Faster Data Analysis with Digital Multimeter Measurements
- 34.NEW – N443xD Microwave 4-port ECal Modules
- 35.New Keysight High-Frequency 40/50/53GHz USB/LAN Power Sensors
- 36.Keysight Technologies Delivers High Performance PXE EMI Receiver
- 37.Introducing the New Keysight DAQ970A/973A Data Acquisition System and DAQM909A Digitizer
- 38.5G Field Test for 2020 – Keysight’s 5G NR FieldFox Series
- 39.Keysight’s New Signal Analyzers Offer Excellent Phase Noise Performance
Sample More Signals, Faster, and Dynamically
In February, Keysight launched a new data acquisition system with multi-channel measurements using sensors for design validation and condition monitoring for industrial, automotive, and aerospace applications. As feature sets expand, electro-mechanical devices become more complex in terms of design, integration, and characterization. The new data acquisition system provide faster signal measurements to help when you need to test the physical and electrical parameters of your product, you need high precision, complete communication interface flexibility, and the simplest way to automate your test sequences. With the new data acquisition systems, you can continue to get precision measurements across the widest range of signal types with industry leading scan and reading rates, without the need to write your own program. You can even perform dynamic data acquisition with the new 4-channel, simultaneous sampling digitizer to design and characterize your electro-mechanical products.
Key features/improvements include:
- NEW DAQ970A/DAQ973A Data Acquisition system with USB, LAN and GPIB has high quality switching and advanced 6 ½ digit DMM built-in that allows you to measure fast and accurately.
- Fastest reading measurements up to 50,000 readings/sec and scan rates up to 450 channels/sec with high resolution.
- 1 million points scanning memory (DAQ970A/DAQ973A with new firmware)
- The autocalibration compensates for internal drifts in the internal DMM or on DAQM907A multifunction module caused by time and temperature change.
- Built-in internal module calibration reduces thermal voltage offset errors.
- The new 6 ½ digit DMM allows you to measure very low current ranges (1µA DC current and 100µA AC current) and higher resistance range (1000 MΩ range).
- NEW DAQM909A: Dynamic data acquisition with new 4-channel simultaneous sampling digitizer with up to 800 kSa/s sampling rate per channel
- Sample rates can be set from 100 kSa/s (frequency domain) to 800 kSa/s (time domain) with 24-bit resolution.
- Each channel can be independently programmed to one of four input modes, and current source settings.
- Three modules are capable of being synchronized together to provide 12 channels of simultaneous digitization.
- Applications: electro-mechanical components design validation and characterization, power analysis, acoustic measurement and analytics, condition monitoring
- NEW: Enhanced BenchVue DAQ (Time/frequency domain support) included
- Code compatible with 34970A/34972A
- High performance static and dynamic measurements with new modules
Easily Configure and Automate with Benchvue Testflow for Test Automation
Automate test sequencing with the built-in Test Flow program, without textual programming.
- Integrate multiple instruments to create synchronized automated test.
- Together with full automation instrument control via Command Expert, you can get deeper test automation while simplifying your workflow.
Enhancements to Benchvue DAQ
Waveform Measurements for Digitizer
Frequency domain measurements
- FFT, THD, THD-N, SINAD measurements
- Basic FFT signal analysis for evaluating frequency content
- Frequency domain chart sample size up to 1M samples
Additional time and frequency domain analysis functionality to add more value to customers
- Additional time domain and amplitude domain measurements, scope-like
- Time sample size up to 50M samples
Contact your NSCA Keysight Small Business Partner for details and pricing today!